Developer Meeting in Berlin / 2010-04-10

Samuel Omlin samuel.omlin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 01:53:10 UTC 2010

Hi Harald,

When it comes to the Developer Meeting, something very formal like GOOG I/O
most probably immediately comes to minds. Or rather, in the Meeting there
should be many folks to attend, different topics with presentations to share
and discuss, as well as achievements in the current phase to demonstrate.

Therefore, there are the folks interested in the current project like me to
desire to take part in the meeting simultaneously even if located in the
different places of the world.

As a matter of fact, that's just a misunderstanding between one another, (I
see) because this is only an informal and local meet-up for those developers
behind the project.

Finally, hope that you guys will have a good time with the Developer
Meeting. :)

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Samuel